International shipping is available for most items within legal and cost effective limits.
Returns Accepted Under Certain Conditions
* Please note that products may be shipping from warehouses located outside of New Jersey. If your shipment is time sensitive please contact us to confirm your items warehouse location.
* If your shipping price varies from the standard shipping cost we have listed we will notify you immediately for additional shipping charges or give you the option to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
* Please note for international orders it may take up to five business days for your item to be ready for shipment.
* International Orders may take from 10-40 days for delivery depending on item purchased customs may take longer to inspect certain items.
* Size, Brand, and Location of an item are additional variables that can affect shipping times.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
RETURN POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If you need a return you must contact AMCO Auto Parts within 14 Days of receiving the item. Condition must be unused and in re-sellable condition for the manufacturer to release a return number. Absolutely NO return or exchange will be accepted on merchandise that shows signs of having been used, installed, or mounted. NO returns will be accepted on special ordered products. ALL return instructions must be followed promptly, any products returned without a Return Authorization Number will be refused. There will be a re-stock fee from the manufacturer direct (20% for most items in unused and in re-sellable condition, subjected to increase by the manufacturer discretion). For exchanges there may or may not be a handling fee from the manufacturer direct which will be enclosed in the return instructions. ALL shipping cost is nonrefundable and may be included in the listed price on eBay. Shipping cost of the replacement item must be paid by the consumer direct. At the current time, we are subject to the manufacturer’s direct timetable for returns but do our best to service our consumers in the timeliest fashion possible for us. If a return is needed because of an error made by the manufacturer or AMCO Auto Parts direct, the consumer will not be subject to any fees, AMCO Auto Parts will pay to ship and correct the issue and work diligently to correct the issue as fast as possible for our consumers as Customer service is our number one concern here at AMCO Auto Parts. SHORTAGE AND DAMAGECLAIMS: Shortage and damage claims must be made within 5 working days from the receipt date. All claims for damaged merchandise must be made with the shipping carrier. Please keep all shipping cartons and all packaging materials for carrier inspection. WARRANTY / DEFECT CLAIMS: All warranty claims must be made through AMCO Auto Parts prior to shipping the product back. The buyer must first contact AMCO Auto Parts via phone or email to begin the warranty / defective claim process. An RMA number will be issued if the product is defective or in need of further inspection. In most cases, the product must be forwarded to the manufacturer for inspection and testing. If the product is determined to be defective, AMCO Auto Parts will issue a full refund for the product and all incurred shipping charges. Any labor, installation, transportation and other costs cannot and will not be refunded or compensated. All customs entry fees and duty associated with any order will be charged to the customer.
© 2017 - 2019 AMCO Auto Parts. All rights reserved.
Powered by X-Cart